User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    L, edit WTCU post. Kei is on Ronan's back XD

    May 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    You should.

    May 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    L forgot about Kei on Ronan's back.

    May 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    Off for the night. See you tomorrow.

    May 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    He's my idol :D

    May 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    I like him. He's crazy. and Strong.

    May 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    lol. You like the picture of the two people. XD!

    May 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    Posted, hope it's good enough. I'm gonna try to start doing at least 2 paragraphs in WTCU.

    May 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Kei I struggled to my feet, collapsing again. A sharp pain in my arm made me gasp of pain. A memory of when Sooth found us, and breaking my arm ...

    May 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    This reveals why he could feel the guards in part 1.

    May 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    Kei's secret ability is about to be revealed ;)

    May 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    Someone post in WTCU? Perferably you up, I want to get another Kei in before i leave.

    May 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    Who we waiting for in WTCU? I'm done with Digimon for tonight, episode 37/50 Going back to transformice.

    May 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Lon I opened my eyes, the alarm blaring into my head. I screamed, my highly sensitive ears making it sound like a air horn blowing in my ears. The glass ...

    May 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 7.0

    Digimon is HEATING UP! I'm nearly done with this series, Series 4. Then going to series 5, should be on 5 tomorrow night.

    May 22, 2012


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman