User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Sorry, waiting for a reply in a Storybook.

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Dang. I left the day they started.

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Hmm, I wonder if I can still join a Review team...

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Yes. I'm making a slow comeback.

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Hi there.

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Leo I sat there, or rather, floated, thinking about how we could all get down safely. No parachutes was definitely a problem. Hardly any of us had any power that ...

    Jul 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    I'm home now. I will try to post tomorrow when I have a computer

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Something not appropriate for this site. Maybe not even for facebook.

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Cause...I would cry. Ouch. saw something painful on facebook.

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    NO! Don't ever!

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Awww.

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Have you tried 2 weeks? I can't survive without internet.

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    xD! Nice.

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    lol. I stay inside. :3

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    I don't even get any signal at my camp ):

    Jul 5, 2012


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink