User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower (everyone can join)

    I'm in. I'll post my profile when I'm at home, cause I'm at school right now. Keep a spot open for me.

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Mark I collapsed in my bed after 6th hour. So far, the day had sucked. At first, I thought it was it was one of the ritual days and was ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    lol i frighten everyone if i stand near them im quiet in real

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Easter Bunnies

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I don't know. Only thing I know that really uses that port it TeamViewer.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    About?

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I'm teaching myself PHP, HTML, JAVA, C++, etc. And ports are part of it.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    It took everyone off. He was doing something with port 80. I know these things.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Mark I looked at the clock, hoping it was nearly time for 6th hour, but was rewarded with another half hour. Grumbling, I looked at my book. I had decided ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Mark Professor Vento's class was annoying. We had to write a 2 thousand word essay on Mozart, by hand. I had to stay up till almost dawn speed writing. After ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: House of Night DT

    Sorry about my bad posts. When I post during the day, I'm usually at school, and in evening, I try hard to post at home. Anyway, When are we doing ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Mark I smiled at Pharaoh. "Happens a lot," I said. "And I will keep your secret." I looked down at my empty plate and drunk the rest of my coffee. ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Mark "Go ahead, I can keep a secret," I simply said.

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Lots of typing

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: House of Night *Started*

    Mark I nodded at Pharaoh's words. I had felt his presence as he had entered, and i couldn't breathe at first. I looked at him, hoping to get a good ...

    Apr 6, 2012


Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt