User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • OOC Archive Re: House of Night DT

    He caught some type of Vampire Flu during Neferet's class.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    By the way, what is your name?

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    He'll be the younger sibling of you.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Up, since my Character is 8, can he not remember much since he was injected.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I want to join the New SB! :D

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I'm gonna try hard to make an awesome MMORPG game. Anyway, you guys gonna post on Voltages?

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    mhm. ): Brb, checking again. And then gonna start to type Chapter 3 so I can upload.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Posted. And I'm gonna attempt a MMORPG. By the way I have news on my chickens. Freaking cat been eating our chickens. 2 nights ago, we put our 6 pullets ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince When Trever woke up and said we had to move camp, I grimaced. "What?" he asked me. "I ended up breaking my leg attacking one of the girl Hiddens. ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I was trapped under one from Victoria. Noo! I got to go. Bell ringing soon.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I honestly didn't know who was a hidden and not. XD. I had to go back and look lol.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince As Nephil walked away, I was shocked. Nephil was a Hidden? Coughing, I focused on the tree trunk that was ontop of me. I imagined a flame under the ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned for the dead rose.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!

    Pssh, Everyone Likes Mudkip.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    This is so intense!

    Apr 24, 2012


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy