User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I'm lost.

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    o.O

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    One good thing about the blood controlling thing...That is one of my Role Play Character's powers.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I love the combo of psychic and blood lol. Nice history, since Kei doesn't know anything but bits of it.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Updated, and its my favorite little boy pic. I use it for my 7 year old role play character.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Ooh, I'll look. It may be an anime, since I like anime and they're much easier to find. Cause there is one I like.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Up, you should post in Voltages now, so we can continue with Loyalist moving.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    We are like Twins !!! O:

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Still in the pre-setup stage. lol. Processing stuff. Oh! Burritos tonite!

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    This MMORPG just might make it to the creation stage O:

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    We need another person to post in Voltages. tgirly just posted theirs.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Ok, I posted my profile.

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: What They Call Us

    Name: Kei West Age: 8 Gender: Male Power: Kei is able to control his blood and his enemies blood. Kei uses his own blood to make weapons like a scythe, ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I noticed you put F, so Do I change older brother to older sister?

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Im making cookies :D

    Apr 24, 2012


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott