User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned for not saying banned. (I left and took EOC and got on and you almost filled the whole Randomosity first page up with replies...)

    Apr 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: What They Call Us DT

    Did you read the plot lol. It's to keep the story moving.

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I have to make French Food tonight. :smt089

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    AWWW

    Apr 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: What They Call Us DT

    Me and Up are gonna try and have Sooth try to separate Kei and Ronan (They're brothers) but it starts a conflict. Then he ends up letting them stay together. ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned for spamming Randomosity forums.

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Bell ringing. Off to next period for CBA EOC. D:< Made a 93 :D

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    K.

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    In a ditch...could be a pedophile. Would you rather make french food or conquer france?

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Only problem is that I have my EOY Banquet tonite...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I'm probably gonna end up with Diabetes. ):. I have to make French Food for class tomorrow. I'm making this.

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I've had 3 snickers, 2 packs of starbursts, and a 3 Musketeer. I'm gonna be so HYPER!

    Apr 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Avatar DT

    Hmmm, k.

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    SCHOOL D:< French Class

    Apr 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: What They Call Us DT

    The first post will be Up, then me, then Sooth.

    Apr 26, 2012


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins