User avatar

ArahAkachi1

Arah

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Posted My Triplet, let em read Ronan's.

    Apr 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    Name: Jop Lowell Gender: Male Age: 17 Clan: Triplet Appearance: Looks like a normal teen and likes skinny jeans. He has a backpack which he carries their food supply and ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I could probably be a Triplet?

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Fine..

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Don't leave me out of it! IM CONTROVERSY STARTER D:

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    OOH! Let's make it more interesting... MAKE IT TRIPLETS!!!! >:D

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I agree with L! But these Twins seem like normal people, but are stronger than the Hidden, The Shadows, and the Loyalists COMBINED! So they'd HAVE to team up.

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Evil Twins with more power? xD! Anyways, I'm giving up on my game until I'm a little older and can understand codes more. I also edited

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    K! And only 3?! When may Part 2 start.

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    How many parts?

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Part 2 going to start soon?

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I posted my post, and then Nephil popped up. XD

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince "I-I need fire." Tori said before collapsing to the ground. Trever nodded and I crouched beside Tori. Re-unlocking the first gate, a cloak of fire appeared on me. I ...

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Mince I glanced at Zaen, my eyes literally on fire. I looked back at Tori and looked at her. "What's wrong?" I asked her. Looking up, I called Stella to ...

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Nephil and Mince's battle is in Part 2.

    Apr 27, 2012


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson