User avatar

Aquila90

Aquila90

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Star City - Prologue

    You're welcome! If you're lucky I might come across and review your next work :D

    Aug 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Prologue (Revised) - The Golden Eagle Supremacy Trilogy

    Shady! Thanks for your detailed review! Glad you found it enjoyable and riveting to read :D What is the MC you mentioned? Also when you were slightly confused, were you ...

    Jul 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Character Teaser Intro- Isaac Eagle

    Hmm I think I should explain the purpose of the teaser here; it is part of the novel, not a stand alone description so it must fit into the context ...

    Jul 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Prologue- The Golden Eagle Supremacy Trilogy

    Thanks for the comments! Sounds like an interesting take on the prologue and I do want to hear more :) I actually plan to have the readers connect with the ...

    Jun 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Prologue- The Golden Eagle Supremacy Trilogy

    Thanks for the honest feedback, and it is exactly these kinds of comments that will make my story even better. The caps have been a part of the story but ...

    Jun 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Prologue- The Golden Eagle Supremacy Trilogy

    Hmm... I think you're right to say about the capitals, I was torn on whether to change it or not since it was written there many years back. But thanks ...

    Jun 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Prologue- The Golden Eagle Supremacy Trilogy

    Aw thanks for expressing your love for the work! You have definitely motivated me to continue working on the novel before its publication next year :D There's more to come ...

    Jun 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Character Teaser Intro- Isaac Eagle

    wow this is a brilliant review! Thanks Skins I'm actually writing my book for international release and was gathering comments and opinions from my beloved audience :D I deeply appreciate ...

    Jun 11, 2013


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus