User avatar

Aquareed

  • Fantasy Novels Re: *Rohan* First Chapter.

    The thing I'm worried about, is it sounds like a sort of Eragon rip-off: the unconquerable Empire, the small, defant rebel group and the simple farm boy with a good ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keylee: last part of first chapter!!!!! (finally)

    Oh, wait - no one comment for a sec, have to edit something

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keylee: last part of first chapter!!!!! (finally)

    Keylee sat bolt upright. She was sitting on a stool in her father's office. Duke Simeon Patrolled her around, tapping a birch switch against his thigh. "The de Moncutan family ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wild

    This is a story I just started and it's different to most of the things I write. I just want to know if it's any good :) Night in Chicago. ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The White Knight Chapter Three The New Trainee (New Chapter)

    Awesome! Don't have time to comment proparly now, but might edit later. Just want to say I loved it!

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hallow's Eve

    Can you see it? Well I commend your eyesight. All I can see are thick swaths of metallic fog. Of course there would be mist. How could I have thought ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keylee chanpter 1, part 2

    Ok. No one is commenting!!!!

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keylee chanpter 1, part 2

    “And you, Keylee?” Her tutor, Professor Aryle looked up at her expectantly. His brows came together, as they did every time he pronounced her name. Keylee and her tutor loathed ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chap. 1 part 1 of (name pending)

    Oh. My. Gosh. You were scared to post this! It's amazing! I loved it! Few nit picks: jasmine, the ‘queen bee’ of my life. Why is her name never capitalised? ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows -Part 1

    First I want to say I loved it, I could imagine everything so clearly and I liked how you added a sense of mystique to the main character by not ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: Keylee (part 1)

    Thanks. I don't really like this bit, so I might do more on it.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: Keylee (part 1)

    Chapter 1 Keylee “Keylee! Keylee!” The child’s high pealing voice echoed through the tall, curved grape vines, the branches groaning under the cargo of succulent amethyst fruit. He giggled, a ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue: Keylee

    Thanks, guys, that made editing easier :)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue: Keylee

    Thomas tramped noisily through the streets. His small, two year old son trotted after him, three of his strides matching one of Thomas’s, His straight, chestnut hair sprinkled with snow. ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    Hello anyone who may read this. My name is Aquareed and I am new. :elephant: I mainly have a long fantasy story that I would love some feedback on, but ...

    Feb 9, 2010


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson