User avatar

Aquareed

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Trees

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: no title - chapter 2

    Ok, thank you :)

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: no title - chapter 2

    i know the tense in this part is messed up, I forgot half way through. Just to clarify, it is supposd to be past. Chapter 2 Bronwyn I got home ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Black Sands (continued)

    Hey Chuck13, I'm going to review your work today Part I: Grammar Mistakes are in bold:) The two boys climbed over a fence and took a short cut through a ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keylee: last part of first chapter!!!!! (finally)

    Oops!

    May 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: All of chapter 1 - no title - rewrite

    Lol, thanks.

    May 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When The Truth Speaks, It Hurts

    Hey Auteur, this's Aqua and I'm going to review your work today. When I first started reading your piece of work, it grabbed me in right away. I thought the ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lovely Heart chapter 1

    Hey Legandaryrose, I'm Aqua and I'll be annoying you with a review today! :) First I wanted to say that I think this was actually pretty grabbed my attention really ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: All of chapter 1 - no title - rewrite

    Prologue Bronwyn Is this how it is meant to end? A lonely death, entombed beneath the earth, without knowing whether I am a meter below the ground or a kilometre. ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: new story - no title

    Thanks! That was really helpful :pirate3:

    May 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: new story - no title

    Prologue Bronwyn Is this how it is meant to end? A lonely death, entombed beneath the earth, without knowing whether I am a meter below the ground or a kilometre. ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: nameless story

    This is just the first part of something I started writing and I want to see if its OK. reviews would be helpful, cause I don't know whether I'm going ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Novel: Enchantress (working title)

    XD. Ok, I'm not really *qualifyed* to reply to this, but I just randomly came across it. Obviously, you like big names! Don't expect any constructive criticism from me: I ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Huntress(rewrite)~2

    I really liked this! I couldn't find any grammatic errors (which is a first) lol. I really like Bronwyn: she's awesome :) There is abviously something wrong with her, or ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keylee: last part of first chapter!!!!! (finally)

    Ok, I'm good!

    Mar 17, 2010


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich