User avatar

Aquareed

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Second Chance- Chapter 1

    Ok, knitescu, I will be your first reviewer (yay!). Nitpicks The sun blazed down on me, and I smiled as I felt my body tingle with the heat. That's how ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nameless story

    Rewrite of Chapter 1..... :pirate3: Chapter 1 Vivien I pulled my hood down lower as I peeked out of the alleyway in Port Taylon. The buildings were tall and narrow ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nameless story chapter 2

    After muchos deliberation, I decided to start writing my nameless story again *applause, please*. I usually don't write stories again after I abandon them, but I liked this one. Anyway, ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Character Description

    "Why are you here?" Erika's mouth fell open in horror. "What are you doing? You're dating one of my students, aren't you? It's Catherine, isn't it? Tim, I know she ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Character Development Workshop: Unlocking Your Characters

    These are really good! :pirate3:

    Dec 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    If you don't mind, could you review my story? Your reviews are great :pirate3:

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fate (working title) chapter 1 :)

    Ok, thanks for the review. It's pronounced just like it's spelt.

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Shadow of the Dawn (Chapter 3)

    Wow. You may not have liked it but I did! I don't think I couldd find any nitpicks, but I'm not the best person to ask. But it was great, ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Broken Love by the Light of the Moon

    Ok....Aquareed reviewing. Nitpicks It was a full moon, We were staring at each other, I didn't want to ruin this moment but I knew that this wasn't right. Ok, this ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fate (working title) chapter 1 :)

    I didn't know whether to out this in historical, fantasy or romance, but I settled for romance. It's set in a world like ours but the Romans haven't invaded Britain ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Layla Short and slim with fiery red hair and wide, very grey eyes, almost silver. Very pale skin. She's extremely beautiful, but that is basically all her good points. She ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Home poem (please post)

    This is poem I have to hand in for English. It's pretty bad, as a lot of my school poems are, but please help me improve it.... Home The sound ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Assassin story, whole first chapter

    Please comment and any suggestions for story titles would be very welcome :p Chapter 1 The moon was high in the sky, a lustrous pearl cradled in the indigo belly ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Assassin story (no title)

    Thanks for commenting, guys. Just to clarify, the MC is in fact a boy, but you're right, I hadn't given any inclination that he was.

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Assassin story (no title)

    This is something I started writing randomly, as I do, then I liked it and wrote a bit more. I would really apreciate comments, I don't know if its any ...

    Aug 8, 2010


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk