User avatar

Apple

  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Would I be able to join. I'll be posting a profile later (depending if I am allowed).

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    I'm going to say it's oral but she pretends it's her hands.

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    **I think we need some action, you don't mind if I add some in. Oh and also, I don't really like the whole wand thing. I mean others can do ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sky Knights: New Beginning

    Yeah! This story book is alive and working. :twisted: Evil will truimphant. Train Heartnett Forcing the accelerator of my skimmer down, the bike rushed forwards. Wind whipping at my face ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Saber Orlens I raised my eyebrow and smiled at Aston. He was handesome, and cute too. I grinned trying not to give away what I thought. A small glimmer sparked ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Saber Orlens Pressing my hands to the large pearl around my neck I sighed. My mother began to giggle at the two ladies in front of her. Their noses turned ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Masquerade Brothers

    Name: Saber Orlens Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: Childish, loud, outgoing and bubbly. Saber is the making of a very partied out person. Though, under the eye of strict parents ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    Dawne Layton Dropping my bags I began to roll my shoulders. The weight was becoming unbearable. Kicking the large duffel bag into a random room, I sat down on the ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Atashi & Lex Nova "You idiot, that's poisin oak!" Atashi yelped at Lex as he pulled a leaf from a small bush. Lex looked up at, "I think I'd know ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    EDIT: Profile is in DT.

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Very sorry about the "not" posting. I've had a very large assignment due, and it has taken up most of my time. But now I'm here, and would like to ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    ** Sorry about the late post. :P I think this is how it's going, at least I hope. Dawne Layton Grabbing on to Alex's hand I shot towards a boat, ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    I was thinking of creating another inkling of magic (which is a lot more detailed and such) and base it purely on Alphia. I have a pole up and would ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    EDIT: Last Profile is real profile

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    Dawne Layton He grinned, a glimmer of emotion in his ice blue eye. I guess that means he doesn't like speaking about it. Quickly thinking of way to not make ...

    Apr 14, 2010


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver