User avatar

Apple

  • Archive Re: Cascading Blossoms.

    Great profiles guy! :) Let's hope more *cough cough nudge nudge* people will join so we can get this show on the road. Hmm I'll advertise it in the adverts ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cascading Blossoms.

    Name: Reason "Rea" Brown Age: 16 Gender: Female. Appearance: Honey brown hair which covers a small lover heart shaped face, with wide saffron brown eyes Reason stands at a tall ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cascading Blossoms.

    (At this very moment I'm very jealous because my friend gets to go on an exchange program to Japan for a month, and I'm not allowed to! So I am ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    Well I just started writing a profile and my computer just ruined it, sob the profile won't be up fast as I had thought. Though I do have a question. ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: V.W.A. (vampire and werewolf academy)

    What is the plot exactly, Jo? I'll join, but I just wanna know what I'm signing up for.

    May 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Oh, I just realised something. Kidashka, Dreamy115 said the first officer cannot fall in love.

    May 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Sure. I just have to make him first, and since I'm supposed to be doing an assignment it won't be up to a 'lil later. Five queen, ha? I'm guessing ...

    May 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    I just realised I was supposed to make a guy character. Sorry, I totally forgot. I don't want to get rid of my previous character though, because I love her ...

    May 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Name: Temperance Rosella Age (in faerie): 156 Apparent age: 16 Appearance (be detailed): Medium brown hair that comes past her breast line in a straight like stature. Her saffron brown ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    EDIT: Fixed. I hope this one is okay.

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Name: Ester Alice Age(Teenager please): 16 turning 17. Appearance: Picture: What do your wings look like?: Picture: What does your mask look like?: Picture: Personality: Ester is tough, sarcastic and ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    I'll join. I'll post a profile later, though.

    May 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Criminal's Heart Chapter-6

    Hey Shubi, so sorry about the wait. I'm very bad when it comes to promising this, but I'm here aren't I. I read every single chapter so far and have ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Oppurtunity to get published!

    Can this be fanfic short stories?

    May 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Shadows DT

    I can make Lex older if you'd like???

    May 8, 2010


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate