User avatar

Apple

  • Other Re: Dawn Reports 6

    Since this is rather short, I don't think I can really give a true blown review on this, but seeming since I have nothing better to do and what you ...

    May 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Apple's Fantastic Review Emporium [Open]

    Done and Done. Now, who wants one of my awesome and really cool reviews! No one? Well then-I'll just have to go...and...and sit in my corner and CRY ! :( ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Wake Up, Stay Alive, Go To Sleep. *Started, not accepting*

    Finn Landford. Dirt sprayed my face, my lips pursing in anger. My tongue dragged across the bottom of my lip, the salty taste burnt at my dry chin. I groaned ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cascading Blossoms.

    Well...I sort of don't know how to start this? So....anyone who is up to starting this SB, then be my guest! :D

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Black Feathers

    Yes, it is sort of dead though.

    May 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Wake Up, Stay Alive, Go To Sleep *Started, not accepting* DT

    Sorry for the lateness of the post. I was trying to make it awesome when my computer shut down and then I had to start again-and I couldn't be bothered ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Wake Up, Stay Alive, Go To Sleep. *Started, not accepting*

    Name: Finn Landford Age: 16 Gender: Male Role: Contestant Appearance: Finn is quite tall, being about 6'4 with a strong, elegantly structured build. His broad shoulders always pushed back into ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Wake Up, Stay Alive, Go To Sleep. *Started, not accepting*

    Me! Fourth, and I'll make a guy character. Post later though.

    May 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Seems Like Eternity

    Apple is here to comment on your story! “Melanie, stop” I cried :arrow: At the end of the sentence within the speech marks, there should be either a full stop ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Inkling of Magic

    :lol: I just have no luck with this one! I don't think I'll make a new on though, because no one seems very interested in it.

    May 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Howard Stevens (A LOST SOUL)

    Hi Tragic! Welcome to YWS, I see you are a new member. I can't really say we newbys have to stick together, cause-well-I ain't a new player but hey, no ...

    May 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Cascading blossoms (DT)

    Yeah, like the village is trying to hide something or rather? That sound really awesome! :D

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Freedom

    Name- Rosette Locke age- 17 gender- Female type- Ghost appearance- history- Rosette was born into a moderately wealthy family. She was the youngest of a twin birth, her elder brother ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Broken

    Hey! I'm Apple and I'll be your reviewer for today. :arrow: I just want to state; it is obvious that you took a lot of time with the person in ...

    May 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Cascading blossoms (DT)

    This is a DT for Cascading blossoms Story Books. Anything from profiles, Ideas or just anything can be posted here. :arrow: As for ideas I think I have one, though ...

    May 11, 2010


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria