User avatar

Apple

  • Archive Re: The Autumn

    Thomas, adept of Ocra: The sound of soft music echoed across the inside of the walls. Lit up with chandelier lights, couples sat at thin tables sucking on rich champagne. ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Ester Alice: The wind under my wings preened through my feathers ruffling the bottoms. I twirled spreading my fingers apart, feeling the wind underneath me. My wings pushed back in ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Name: Summer Green Gender: Female Age: [15-19] 16 turning 17. Appearance: Personality: A hippy like girl, Summer is some what air headed and often is to caring. She always has ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Ester Alice: I watched as Corbin spread his wings and dived off the edge with the rest of the winged ones. Funny, I should've said something. I hate sitting down ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *shuffles feet*

    :pirate2: Argh!!

    May 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Can I Get a What?

    The panda bear on the ice-cream is my favourite. It's just so cute and I wouldn't eat either, just place it in my fridge and watch it...CONTINUOUSLY!

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cirque: The Show must go on.

    A flyer flipped and turned down the deserted streets. A small boy rummaging through the garbage stopped, his eyes scouting the area for an appearance. Shivering at the cold wind ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Autumn

    Here and ready to post! :pirate3: Argh!! Name: Thomas Age: 23 Job: Adept of Ocra. Description: A mischievous man who loves the lime light. Not one for sitting back and ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Ester Alice: I fell clumsily to the floor, my stomach growling for food. I turned onto my stomach, trying to relieve some of the pain my wings were in. Something ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Ester Alice I clicked my tongue nervously. I sunk into a defensive position, my eyes scanning the area frantically. A roar emitted through the caves, the hairs on my arms ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Winged Ones

    Sorry for the late start, but what exactly is happening?

    May 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Apple's Fantastic Review Emporium [Open]

    Here reviewy, reviewy. Come out, come out where ever you are! :lol:

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Floating Kingdoms

    Name: Dorothy "Dot" Redding Age: 16 turning 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Dorothy has dark brown hair that often takes on the appearance of black. Her heart shaped face is usually ...

    May 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Midnight Express

    Heya Skutter! I'm Apple and I'm your reviewer today. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to try and squeaze this story for things that I believe can be ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Floating Kingdoms

    I'll join spoinky! I'll post with a profile later; contemplating whether it will be a girl or boy? :)

    May 14, 2010


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom