User avatar

Apple

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Killing for Love

    Thanks! :D

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Killing for Love

    Thanks guys for the helpful comments. I hate word limits to, Skins. I was going to write about his family but then I noticed I had gone well over the ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, though when the sun finally rises a taxi car comes out of no where and blocks your view from seeing the sun in Paris ever ever again. :P I ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    >Hey, Drago, you don't mind if my character knows yours slightly. Because Beecst and Bair thing-o. Also, sorry for the shortness.< Sailor The walk had been tiresome. As usual I ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Killing for Love

    :lol: Thanks!

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Storybook Basics Re: Storybook Forums Guide

    Of course you can! You don't have to ask! :D Just click away...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: To All The Hopeful Friends I Might Gain In The Future!

    HELLO THEWRITTENCHEF! I am your welcomer today, and I'm the first person to post. Let's dance! YWS is like a school you could say. You have your preps and your ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Killing for Love

    Thanks Soy! I took your advice and changed what was needed. I do tend to repeat myself, all the time! :D Also, thank you Brea. I changed the little colon ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Skinny! My love child! :D Can you please review a peice for me. You know you want to! Ahh that's not what it is called, but yeah...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Killing for Love

    Thanks Angel and Daisy! Those reviews really helped lift my spirits. :D

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Killing for Love

    This is an assignment for school where we're supposed to write a short story influenced by a love component. As I cannot write love without a 'lil bit of action, ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Dollhouse DT

    Cal, I could do it. But then, my character is evil XD but something could happen. I don't know, what ever you want.

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Dollhouse (Accepting)

    Yeah double agent, that was what I was thinking. Well then, my character is evil! Muhahaha!

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Dollhouse (Accepting)

    >Can I make my character evil, please! She can be working for another team! I don't think she really fits in with this team anyway and it can cause some ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Call of the Ten *started*

    Sailor Raccoon I looked around me. Everything appeared grey, like one of Mama's paintings. I walked towards the river and watched as it lapped onto the shore, the fish within ...

    Sep 23, 2010


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate