User avatar

Apollo

  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    I'm going to send a PM to all our storybookers, and make changes as needed. Please, everyone, I really need you to interact. I can't say why without revealing something. ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Seriously, I need you to work with the other characters. I have to be able to seperate you.

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    *I can't write everything myself! Stimulate the story a bit, develop characters and realations!*

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    I think we should start.

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    "Okay, everyone, we need to catch the tail party. We've been avoiding them; but with the main party distracted, we can face them. We'll all split up. Make sure it's ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Sanngii: "Sheena." Sanngii whispered as they moved on through the forest. "Yes?" She replied, a little suprised. "I need you to blend in, go ahead of us, and make a ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Name: Sanngii Cor Vien Age: 26 Occupation: Member of the Eight (If any)Affiliation: Ruler of the Realm. Specific powers/abilities: Able to copy any power. He see's what's being done, mentally ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Sorry, I havn't been on in a while. I'll start it.

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Great profile, I'll need to PM you some specifics I need about her, please respond to those via PM.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    **Agreed.**

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    LoVeLeSs, I ment that it has to be a group. I've altered it so that Alliance members travel in squads. Also, Hurray for double blades! WhiteTiger93, Please PM if you ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    *This is my first storybook, please, tell me if I need to clarify anything.* The main plot to this storybook is leading up to a confrontation of the 8 (I'll ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Umm... isn't Nunau's power emotions? But we could do like a brothers thing.

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Can we post characters for others to use? I had an amazing idea for a goddess, but I wouldn't want to roleplay her.

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The YWS Adventure

    Apollo stood up with a groan. The flashback had started that magical process in which characters go to the "light side". Or he was just hungry.

    Nov 25, 2009


i like my water boneless
— cherie