User avatar

Apollo

  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    I'm going to send a PM to all our storybookers, and make changes as needed. Please, everyone, I really need you to interact. I can't say why without revealing something. ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Seriously, I need you to work with the other characters. I have to be able to seperate you.

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Trent Aether and the Secrets of Mount Olympus (Chapter 1)

    No nitpicks here. Just wanted to say I liked it. Oh, and my character wanted to say hello to a fellow child of Zeus. Hi. So, I thank you for ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: (Undecided title) Star Wars Fanfiction. #2

    Can't do as much description of alien races yet, that's in a couple more parts. I'll try and do more. Sorry for the short chapter. Note: Holoproj is slang for ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    *I can't write everything myself! Stimulate the story a bit, develop characters and realations!*

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: (Undecided title) Star Wars Fanfiction.

    Star Wars fanfic in the Clone Wars. My character is made up, along witht the planet. The more reviews I get, the more I'll post. I got up from my ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Star Wars: "The Purge"; chapter 2: Deception

    Just a short post, low on time. I absolutley loved it. I read your first chapter, and have decided to follow this. Keep writing. My own SW Fanfiction will be ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    I think we should start.

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    "Okay, everyone, we need to catch the tail party. We've been avoiding them; but with the main party distracted, we can face them. We'll all split up. Make sure it's ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Sanngii: "Sheena." Sanngii whispered as they moved on through the forest. "Yes?" She replied, a little suprised. "I need you to blend in, go ahead of us, and make a ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Name: Sanngii Cor Vien Age: 26 Occupation: Member of the Eight (If any)Affiliation: Ruler of the Realm. Specific powers/abilities: Able to copy any power. He see's what's being done, mentally ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Sorry, I havn't been on in a while. I'll start it.

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 10.

    Yay! First review! Or, to be more accurate first compliments. I could not find anything wrong with it. Post more of it! I will be eagerly awaiting your next story.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Great profile, I'll need to PM you some specifics I need about her, please respond to those via PM.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 9.

    I loved it! I've neglected to read this story (other projects :smt002) But I loved it again! Keep writing and PM me when you write more!

    Feb 6, 2010


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller