Random avatar

Aoaystheory

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All

    Thanks :D I'm glad you like my name As for my book - My novel starts out in an insane asylum where a mans last memories are of Jesus coming ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Apocalypse Theory

    So yeah.... This section is about the authors but I want to go ahead and talk about my novel that i'm writing to get people intrested so they will review ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All

    Oh yeah forgot to mention to everyone curious about my name it mean Apocalypse Theory. It's my old drummer name from my first band :D. But anyways thank you everyone ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All

    Thank you very much Jiggity :D P.S.- I didn't know inhaling fairys was equal to crack But now that I know I'll look for one to inhale XD

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All

    Thank you for the rules and your support!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All

    Hello, my name is Caleb, and I'm new to the sight. A little bit about myself- -I'm writing a novel, I just started it -I love writing lyrics, for I ...

    Jan 25, 2009


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)