-
Re: Of Sanity And Sliverware
Thanks again, even if you didn't like it haha Evi: In the story I do link Chris to the government. Its when the stranger talks and I explain what hes ...
May 12, 2010 -
Re: Buddha Cat
Hi Chal Alright well first off I'm not one-hundred percent sure what to think of your story Buddha Cat. After I had finished the first paragraph I was intrigued and ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Of Sanity And Sliverware
He Evi :D I really enjoyed the comment, plenty of stuff to remark on. First off thanks for correcting some of my grammar. This is in fact a first draft ...
May 11, 2010 -
Re: Of Sanity And Sliverware
Just outside the Commons' dining room window, a soupy fog danced. Ghosts were manifesting out of the dense mist. Milk white was the color of the fists that emerged from ...
May 10, 2010 -
Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander
Thanks again to everyone who reviewed my poem You guys are great :D
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander
Thank you everyone for your reviews It means a lot :DD
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Steps
Excellent poem It has really good imagery and I love line "My feet are rooted" Its well written and it seems like you put a lot of thought and time ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander
Let Not My Eyes Wander Let me live under God Let me be a favored son Let Not My Eyes Wander News's hands grasp my head firmly Hold it to ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: Hello All
Thanks :D I'm glad you like my name As for my book - My novel starts out in an insane asylum where a mans last memories are of Jesus coming ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Apocalypse Theory
So yeah.... This section is about the authors but I want to go ahead and talk about my novel that i'm writing to get people intrested so they will review ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Hello All
Oh yeah forgot to mention to everyone curious about my name it mean Apocalypse Theory. It's my old drummer name from my first band :D. But anyways thank you everyone ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Hello All
Thank you very much Jiggity :D P.S.- I didn't know inhaling fairys was equal to crack But now that I know I'll look for one to inhale XD
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Hello All
Thank you for the rules and your support!
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Advanced Critiques Questions
My question is,,, If I write a novel chapter by chapter and post it in the other forums, is it ok when I'm finished I put it in here?
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: MR. Who (Heavy Metal)
These lyrics rock! They have a great feel! When I read them they seemed like a Kornish type song if you get what I'm saying. There top notch lyrics and ...
Jan 25, 2009
