Random avatar

Aoaystheory

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Of Sanity And Sliverware

    Thanks again, even if you didn't like it haha Evi: In the story I do link Chris to the government. Its when the stranger talks and I explain what hes ...

    May 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Buddha Cat

    Hi Chal Alright well first off I'm not one-hundred percent sure what to think of your story Buddha Cat. After I had finished the first paragraph I was intrigued and ...

    May 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Of Sanity And Sliverware

    He Evi :D I really enjoyed the comment, plenty of stuff to remark on. First off thanks for correcting some of my grammar. This is in fact a first draft ...

    May 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Of Sanity And Sliverware

    Just outside the Commons' dining room window, a soupy fog danced. Ghosts were manifesting out of the dense mist. Milk white was the color of the fists that emerged from ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander

    Thanks again to everyone who reviewed my poem You guys are great :D

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander

    Thank you everyone for your reviews It means a lot :DD

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Steps

    Excellent poem It has really good imagery and I love line "My feet are rooted" Its well written and it seems like you put a lot of thought and time ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander

    Let Not My Eyes Wander Let me live under God Let me be a favored son Let Not My Eyes Wander News's hands grasp my head firmly Hold it to ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All

    Thanks :D I'm glad you like my name As for my book - My novel starts out in an insane asylum where a mans last memories are of Jesus coming ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Apocalypse Theory

    So yeah.... This section is about the authors but I want to go ahead and talk about my novel that i'm writing to get people intrested so they will review ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All

    Oh yeah forgot to mention to everyone curious about my name it mean Apocalypse Theory. It's my old drummer name from my first band :D. But anyways thank you everyone ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All

    Thank you very much Jiggity :D P.S.- I didn't know inhaling fairys was equal to crack But now that I know I'll look for one to inhale XD

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All

    Thank you for the rules and your support!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Advanced Critiques Questions

    My question is,,, If I write a novel chapter by chapter and post it in the other forums, is it ok when I'm finished I put it in here?

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: MR. Who (Heavy Metal)

    These lyrics rock! They have a great feel! When I read them they seemed like a Kornish type song if you get what I'm saying. There top notch lyrics and ...

    Jan 25, 2009


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke