User avatar

Anshita

  • Lyrics Re: Playing Me

    I like it so much. It is a very nice song..

    May 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No More

    Its a really good poem. I like it very much. Good use of words. As fragile said rhyming was a bit off at places. But, it had a really good ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Life Without You

    Life without you There is nothing left at all There is nothing to recall We used to be together And you left me alone… O come-on just tell me what ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness

    OMG Dhriti... I love this poem...every time I read it, it just touches my heat n i feel like crying... I am sorry i left you there and came here...i ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Mirror as a Mirror

    Wow...i like the poem very much.. you have done a great job... :) - Anshita

    May 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Just a few

    It is a really nice song. I like it very much. I has a nice rhythm to it and everyone who reads it can actually make a beat for it, ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Miss You

    Miss You You were there by my side, and I kept on thinking that it will last forever But no I was wrong, I never thought that time will be ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo Landfill

    These are really nice. :D - Anshita

    May 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: This is not a fairytale

    I really like it. It has a nice rhythm to it. The lyrics are really good. I love it. :P - Anshita

    May 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Everything you do, Makes me want to come to you

    Thank you.. :)

    May 27, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Destiny

    Destiny I guess I am heading in the right direction Because I am so confused I guess I need to have the right selection To be in with you I ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Hapily ever after

    is a really nice song. it has a very nice rhythm to it and whoever reads it can make up a different beat for the song, which is good. i ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi..I am new here..

    Hey name is Anshita Khanna and I just love to write songs. I am so Happy because i joined YWS. Here you can post stuff and people can review it ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: It's Written In The Rain

    The song is really good and yeah as Carly said try to mix up the rhyme scheme a little bit (i think it can make the song better). I am ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Everything you do, Makes me want to come to you

    You were there by my side, All the time You made me laugh, you made me cry, and you made me smile Do you see what’s happening here? Step by ...

    May 23, 2009


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein