User avatar

Anshita

  • Narrative Poetry Re: To Lily

    OMG..this is perfect. I don't have words fro this poem. its simply awesome. Ans seeing that this happened to you in real life. OMG. I am so sorry. I was ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Happened a poem about today's lazy society

    What Happened by Hao Nguyen I look out the window and what do I see? I see the tall, towering trees. I see the dew-soaken grass. I hear the orchestra ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Rain in My Bottle

    You're my rain in a bottle ottle. Oh, oh, oh Keep me company, thats what you should do. I'll catch you falling from the sky, little droplets in my bottle. ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just me and You

    I sit here and think of you And all the time I had was with you, But in the end it was all a waste. I think was will sound ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Happy now

    Im left here alone, drowning in silence. But the words they dont come, im defying science. My tears they roll down, i cant seem to block them. My heart it ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm Ellie

    hey.. You will have loads of fun here.. It is one of the best websites on the internet.. ~ Anshita

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone With Your Guitar

    I watch As you walk away; Away from the crowd, From the groups of friends Absorbed in each other, Not sparing you A glance. I know you're lonely; I know ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Just friends

    I told you that it couldn’t be. You weren’t meant for me. I said you were my best friend. But you couldn’t (can't) be more than that. I think it ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tree of deceit

    i like your poem. Nice use of word, may be you could use some more words which could explain you feeling better. It had a nice rhythm and a nice ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Me and You

    I like the lyrics very much. You had good choice of words. I’m saying You are my whole heart And nothing can shake it My wounds heal My heart is ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Destiny

    Hey guys... Can you review this song... I really like it and i will love to hear your suggestions.. please do review.. - Anshita

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hii..I am new...

    hey Aakanksha... Welcome to YWS. I hope you enjoy here. This is one of the best websites on the Internet. And yeah, no body is perfect here, so don't worry...post ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: You

    Thank you June and JabberHut.. June - I don't really have a tune yet for this song. Jabber - thanks for the advice, I will try and come up with ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: You

    You You… You have the best eyes You… You make me smile You… You are perfect You… You are my favourite subject You are the one I can’t live without ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Know What Love Is

    I Love It

    May 30, 2009


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour