User avatar

Anshita

  • Lyrics Re: It is not suppose to be like this

    Life has turned its back towards me I don’t know what to do All of a sudden I want to shout and scream And make my way through ------------------------------------------------ It ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Fear The Future

    Nice try with the song. It is nice. General Things Blame that guy who ' s not to blame, And I cant find the reasons today... I like this little ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Two by Two

    You have a really nice topic and you expressed it in a very nice way. I love the topic about you wrote, no one actually writes on these kinds of ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    no blood in

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No One Understands

    hey it was really nice One feels exactly the same way when something happens like that I love the use of words good rhythm good rhyme scheme used overall good ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Raindrops

    hey nice poem I like it very much well, I don't really know much about poems but I felt that you used great words to express your feelings it had ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why? - First ever poem

    Something happened in my life and I just started saying these words. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tell me why Di

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Why is this happening to me?

    Why is this happening to me? Did I do something wrong But I just want to be free Oh no, you are my world But you made my heart cry ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rain

    Thanks for the review.. lavabubblingout I don't really remember which hill station it was but I think it was Shimla, or some place near it. I am not at all ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rain

    Its beautiful..

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Why love?

    I really like the song. Just one question: Why is she so in love with him Why can’t she just let go She lies on her bed and she’s sobbing ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Protection from the lions

    Hey Carly. I like this song very much. It has a Good rhythm and good rhyme scheme. I was able to make a tune in my head, which is good. ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Flying into dreams,Forgeting yesterday, never letting go...

    Close your eyes under the sweet summer night! Fly away towards the sun, to the new day. Why is yesterday coming back like a new friend? Take off, drift away ...

    Jun 7, 2009


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey