User avatar

AnnessaJones

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Castle Gladeheart

    Omgosh! That was amazing! I absolutely loved the ending! It was so ingenuitive and creative. A great short story, excellent job. ~AJ

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cursed Ones - chapter one and prologue

    Well to stat off I really liked it. It was very creative and original, two things that I put very high on my "things that make a story good" list. ...

    Mar 6, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy