Random avatar

AnneMarie96

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: romance fiction

    Over all this was a very good plot. I don't quite understand why she kissed him when she just met him... but maybe I'm missing something. I can't really complain ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mike Fyler

    Uh, all I can say is wow. I absolutely enjoyed that. There was so much thought and details behind this. I loved it. I would reallllly like to read more. ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Myself And Time

    I loved this. It defines emotions most people want to feel. I really like this!

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bikes and Books - Chapter One

    Wow, I usually don't like guy point of views but I really enjoyed this. He wasn't small minded like most guys. He actually put thought behind his actions. I think ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Abracadabra (Edited)

    Wow, I really enjoyed this. I smiled to myself at parts. Great job!! :)

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgive and Forget

    This poem is very truthful and straight to the point. That's what this world needs more of these days. I am not going to lecture you about spelling and punctuation ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heart of Stone<3

    Thank you all for the constructive criticism!! I will fix everything and hope that it makes more since :)

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forget Me Not

    This sounds very interesting!! I would love to hear more. The only thing I can say is you should write more! That was amazing. But where is she going? And ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heart of Stone<3

    Thank you. What part did you get confused on? I was just making that up as I was going to it has a ton of flaws. :)

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anguish

    I felt like you talking directly to me. That was amazing. I can't tell you how many times I have felt that way. You summed everything up in an amazing ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He Might Need New Shoes

    I don't really know the characters but Henry seems like he really loves her and why is she saying no? I agree with grammar changes. I liked the idea but ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Falling Sun 7

    I thought the idea was amazing. I felt like I was there. I will admit the part about Jenny was odd but if she were to come back it would ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heart of Stone<3

    As I stared at the glossy picture it felt as if I were going back in time. His face, his smile, his voice, they all left me breathless. It was ...

    Jul 30, 2010


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon