User avatar

Annapurna

Annapurna

  • Art & Photography Re: manisha's CLick CLick

    wow! They're so good! I wish I could do something like that :) well done! (I really like the rain drops and the cactus!)

    May 18, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    "we'll meet again", his dying words.

    Apr 16, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    It is my air.

    Apr 16, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    Here is a short poem completely random and made up on the spot :smt006 I watch her white and flowing dress, Glide above the purple more. She does not smile, ...

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poets...?

    Favorite poet? hmm..... would have to be Sylvia Plath or maybe Keats? Plus I've just returned from visiting Robert Brooks Museum in Grantchester, where he lived! It's so beautiful there, ...

    Apr 5, 2013


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana