User avatar

Annapurna

Annapurna

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Soulmates

    I've never posted something like this before but I was wondering what others would say about this subject. I never used to believe that we could be tied to one ...

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: manisha's CLick CLick

    wow! They're so good! I wish I could do something like that :) well done! (I really like the rain drops and the cactus!)

    May 18, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    With music I love everything (except JAZZ!) :smt011 But the artists on my IPod literally go: *Mindless Self Indulgence *Mozart *My Chemical Romance!!!!!! :smt026 *Mumford and Sons Go Green Day ...

    May 18, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Do your characters talk to you?

    Is it worrying when characters talk to you? Or is it worse when you ask their advice on things? Because that's become a habit now! I need to stop pretending ...

    May 18, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Words Associated

    me

    May 6, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Cats or Dogs?

    Cats: 18 Dogs:7 (but then again my cat is more of a ninja!)

    Apr 21, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: What is your Favorite Song?

    Er... it would have to be NA NA NA by My Chemical Romance. I once danced to it on my friends sofa, fell of it and sprained my ankle! :smt003 ...

    Apr 21, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Childhood Nick-Names

    Mine were "The AA Break Down Service" (because of my initials) or "Purnie-Pie" ? (don't know why!) :?

    Apr 21, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Rename The User Above You [2]

    happyfingerfamily XD

    Apr 21, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    "we'll meet again", his dying words.

    Apr 16, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    It is my air.

    Apr 16, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    homework...

    Apr 16, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    Here is a short poem completely random and made up on the spot :smt006 I watch her white and flowing dress, Glide above the purple more. She does not smile, ...

    Apr 7, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Welcome to the Black Parade - by My Chemical Romance And will they forever live on in the hearts of all their Killjoys! :smt022

    Apr 6, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Adoption Not Abortion!

    Abortion is sometimes the only choice a woman has. From recent stories in the news a woman died of blood poisoning because the doctors would not give her an abortion! ...

    Apr 5, 2013


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless