User avatar

AnimeGirl

I'm an awkward girl.

  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting character sketch

    Oh! One more thing, if it's not too much trouble can they be in the same picture? Like standing side by side? That would be the best! But if not ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting character sketch

    I have two a boy and a girl, can you draw them in anime like form? Boy- His name is Light, he is about 5'11, and 16, brown eyes, long ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting character sketch

    Hey, I was wondering if you could maybe do two of my characters.. They are from a story I wrote. If it's not too much trouble.

    Apr 7, 2014


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling