User avatar

AngieCandy

-Life is a maze and love is a riddle-

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there

    Sometimes you may feel your writing is no good and then everyone likes it. Give yourself some credit:) Need any help just hit me up! :) ( is that a ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi to all

    Welcome!! Have any questions? Send me a msg or go on my wall if you need anything! :) -Ang:D

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELP

    Realistic fiction is awesome because it isnt fantastical in the fairytale sense. It helps people find relatable things and feel better! But really, I write when I feel a need ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... well HI!!

    I like writing dramatic/dark/romantic poetry:) I love romantic stuff:)

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELP

    @ Lava Thank you:) it's super awesome:) Oh... thanks for the advice:) lol :D I like dramatic poetry:) I come from a very dramatic family, go figure (a LOT of ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... well HI!!

    Aww:) thanks for welcoming me here:) Now I see why my sis can't peel herself away from the computer! If you want, you can check out my twin sister evfreak13 ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELP

    I so uber happy now!!

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELP

    the_rocks_2.JPG Ahhh!! thnx!!

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELP

    Ok! Well I was talking to one of the users on here and I was talking about how I love photography and apparently you can post pictures..? how.. do.. you...do...that? ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    hmm... maybe i should've gone...here...first... >.< I just started today:)

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    You sound like a cool person! :DD My friend plays the flute and she loves it:) I really wanna learn to play the piano one day but especially the guitar

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... well HI!!

    Just trying to expand my horizons:) People always say stuff about different places but I like hearing things from a primary source, not the internet My friend Danielle she has ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... well HI!!

    Oh! Well that sounds simple enough:) Thank you:) Okay.. I know that this is, like, EXTRAORDINARILY random, but it says you're from Israel! How's it like? My friend goes there ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... well HI!!

    Aww:) Thanks:) Well, when you review other people's work is there something like, a little button that says ~REVIEW ME!~ or what? Or do you just comment on it? Because ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... well HI!!

    hey evryone I'm new.. :) anyone wanna help out the new girl? Lol:) My sister's on this site but she doesn't..really..wana.. lol

    Jul 21, 2011


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver