User avatar

Angie

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Minor Changes, or 120 SmIlIES!!??

    I love having so many choices. :D :smt064 - This one brings back fond memories. . . *sigh* (Dusky might remember the stick poking wars from another forum we used ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ages

    For younger characters, you might try to think back to the different things you learned and books you read at that age. Then you can kind of figure out how ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: General Writing Tips

    Lol, like I said I wrote them ages ago. There are some that even I disagree with now. :P

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: General Writing Tips

    I wrote these ages ago (when I was like 12) and haven't really edited them since, so please forgive me if some of them sound silly or are incorrect. However, ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Certain Things

    I really really love your style with this. The flow, rhyming, wording are in a word: fantastic. I can hear you saying this from deep inside, like writing your innermost ...

    Apr 22, 2006


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy