User avatar

Angelheart

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Joseph J. DiMicco October 28, 1923 - September 29, 2010

    I'd like the memory of me to be a happy one. I'd like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I'd like to leave an echo whispering ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Joseph J. DiMicco October 28, 1923 - September 29, 2010

    id like the memory of me to be a happy one id like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done id like to leave an echo wishpering ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i cry hard

    I cry I cry hardBut I don’t when I have my mommaShe holds me tight and cares for me everyday I love her more than life It now my reason ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: goodbye nonnon <3 RIP

    When your world is crashing around u Someone u think may never accept u Gives u the hope u have been longing for For when u think of the person ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: goodbye nonnon <3 RIP

    When your world is crashing around you Someone You think may never accept you Gives you the hope you have been longing for For when you think of the person ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i cry hard

    the reason behind this poem is my ex and the boy who got me off the horrid road i was traveling with. the pain of dating him almost ended in ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Little of Everything!! Points Up For Gabs

    i love the photos. they are so cool i have an i dea for you why dont you add like a poem for each and for your own you could ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hope

    Hideous nights weather the soul One day under the surface of a stoic face emotions writhe,tortured by the burning pain and longingthey scream for a second lifePerceptive ears hear Everything ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: All's Well that Ends Well

    all's well that ends well very good but u should add italics to all"s and ends a revered line from Shakespeare i think shakespeare should also be italics it's very, ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i cry hard

    this i s the first peice i have posted i love writing though

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i cry hard

    I cry I cry hard But I don’t when I have my momma She holds me tight and cares for me everyday I love her more than life It now ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Letter That Started Everything (Excerpt)

    this is so sweet! you should add more to it though like what happens if she decided she wants to go out with him maybe you could make this a ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: "Ballerina" The first Chapter (edited)

    this is very good i cant wait to read the next chapter

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumnal Night

    this is very good i think u should publish this piece

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ded men

    this is very good but some may not understand u cause u do not use full words but otherwise i really like it

    Nov 24, 2010


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola