User avatar

Angela

  • Art & Photography Re: Name the character!

    Maybe I've read/seen too much Harry Potter, but I think she looks like a Lily. Or a Liza. Or are you looking for more popular anime names? I don't know. ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Mischief Managed: Saying "Until Next Time" To Harry

    You're right! I never gave much thought to just how much Harry Potter shaped my childhood,but now that I think about it, I'm afraid of what I would have been ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Awesome, and so incredibly true. Here are a few of mine: You know you're a writer when... ...you would grab our milkcrate of notebooks before your money/playstation/any other minor thing ...

    Oct 21, 2010


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage