User avatar

Angela

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    5/10 I only saw the Glee episode of it, but it looked disturbingly good. Pride ad Prejudice, the new one with Kiera Knightley.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you eating?

    Chocolate frogs from Harry Potter Land. I had one a while ago and it was wonderful.

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    When you are addicted to puzzle games like this one: It's wonderful and addicting and I can't get past Level 14.

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 simply because it's so true. And I agree, Ducky is pretty awesome.

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    I think we need to have an agreement, just from looking back at all the old postings (it took me at least an hour to go through this whole forum, ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Computer. No doubt about it. Would you rather listen to country music or pop?

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Why thank you.

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson Not my normal music, but I like 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The iTunes Game!

    1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say: To Be Only Yours 2. How would you describe yourself? Austin 3. What do you like in a guy/girl? Hold On ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Um... I haven't heard of any of thost bands or people, so that probably means they are pretty cool. 7/10 1. Thomas O'Malley Cat- Phil Harris (yes, we are talking ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you prefer having friends on other countries compared to the friends you live in your neighborhood. Or when the other people you love hanging ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Constantly busy. I know how to deal with that. Being bored though... worst Sunday afternoons of my life. Would you rather watch pointless perverted mindless-humor tv shows or a tv ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6/10 Just because I've seen that custom title all over this little thread or whatever they are called.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    Riblyn.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    K- Kathryn Lasky

    Feb 20, 2011


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus