User avatar

Angela

  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 3

    Loved the story! I the previous reviewer has pointed out one of my concerns. Also, I would like to add that at first glance as far as I know, the ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 2

    I'm sorry, but I'm absolutely crap at reviewing right now, so this shall just be a warm-fuzzy-feeling review. As a friend. Loved it! This is a good plot, and I ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Reflections of Failed Friendship

    Thanks to everyone for your reviews! Yeah, I was pretty sad/depressed when I wrote this, and I was curious how the emotion would filter through and affect the reviews. Thanks ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Almost

    This is my newest story, and it is like my baby. Please treat it fairly. This story was written for the sheer purpose of having some nice semi-plotted fluff to ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Reflections of Failed Friendship

    Please tell me it's not shit. Please tell me it's not shit. Please tell me it's not shit. It's shit, isn't it? The Burning World of Grass My world is ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gold to Nothingness

    Thank you to everyone for your wondrous reviews!!!

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hurting.

    This seems to have the makings of a very good story. Keep writing!

    Nov 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gold to Nothingness

    Angela sighed. She sat in a coffee shop, staring at the rain drops pouring down the windows. It was one of those days absolutely perfect for writing. The clouds were ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Other Re: Yellow Light, White Page

    This was a very good story. When you can't write, write about how you can't write. :) So true, so true. I really liked this story. The ending is pretty ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sorry

    I thought it was a pretty good poem. I understand it and believe me, I have already ended up living like that.

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Falling Sun

    I don't get it. I think I understand what you are trying to convey, but if I may say so, you're doing apretty bad job of it. I've read better ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A fishing ghost

    This definitely has potential. Like, a lot of potential. Just a few fixes you might want to think about: The first time I ever met Monica, she was knee-deep in ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jealousy

    I have to say, I really don't know how in the world the trees fit into the jealously. Everyone else is saying my thoughts, so just read all that. I've ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memoria

    A very good poem. Good theme, and the imagery of it was very good. My only suggestion as that the placing of 'china' seem a little bit repetitive, or messy. ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Opportunities

    I love this little tidbit of story. I have to agree with londoncalling though: It could use a few more sensory details. Also, when you say this bit: "My moment ...

    Nov 11, 2010


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi