-
Re: Until 'The End'
Hi everyone! So here's a new story. If you could, I would really appreciate it if I could get a little help with the beginning. It sounds like something is ...
Dec 31, 2010 -
Re: Don't Ask.
This seemed like a really good story. I mostly enjoyed reading it. But I have to agree, Dede seems a little desperate. Crazy. Passionate is a nice way to sugarcoat ...
Dec 30, 2010 -
Re: Almost
To everyone asking about Alec: I'M SORRY. I went in to change his name and was in a hurry and must have missed a few. So here it is... ALEC=REMINGTON=ALEC. ...
Dec 27, 2010 -
Re: Haunted by Ancient Shouts and Cries
A very good poem. I think that it kinda seemed like the writing was a little desperate at times, especially at the end of the first stanza. Also, there were ...
Dec 27, 2010 -
Re: Regret
Bound tight in thread, you sit morose, the world around you cast in blue. And there is naught but stillness. Then the music starts, tentative, reedy, just enough to make ...
Dec 16, 2010 -
Re: I know you.
I don't know fate works, but I do know it likes to be funny. I know that we went through three months of school before I even knew who you ...
Dec 15, 2010 -
Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]
Hey PinkShearwater! Can you review this story for me? I want to submit it to a magazine, and am in desperate need of any reviews possible. It's a romantic short ...
Dec 10, 2010 -
Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)
Hey jashbagabaldo! Can you do me a huge favor and review my romantic short story, Almost? I want to submit it to a magazine, and am in desperate need of ...
Dec 10, 2010 -
Re: Your request makes me so happy!
Hey Yuri! I was wondering if you would mind reviewing a ROMANTIC SHORT STORY of mine, Almost. I have plans to submit it to a magazine, and want it to ...
Dec 10, 2010 -
Re: Bring it on! (Open)
Hey Shubhi! I was wondering if you would pretty-please-with-sprinkles-icecream-and-cherries-on-top review my romantic short story, Almost. I have plans to submit it to a magazine, and any suggestions
Dec 10, 2010 -
Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?
Hey Skins! I was wondering if you could trouble yourself to review my romantic short story: 'Almost'. I have plans to try submitting it to either a few contests on ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Letter to you
I thought this was a very good story. I like how this is a flashback. I didn't find any thing wrong that glared at me like an angry grapefruit, but ...
Nov 30, 2010 -
Re: Decadence
A very good story. I really enjoyed it. I can't help but think that it is too short. Luke should have showed up again and your MC should have had ...
Nov 20, 2010 -
Re: Hard to Handle part 5
I do agree with wickedwonder: This chapter seemed to be just a filler. It's a lot shorter than the others, and it was kind of a let-down. I hope that ...
Nov 20, 2010 -
Re: Hard to Handle Part 4
Love the story and can't wait for more! I love Damien already. Where I can I find one?? ;) I only have a younger brother, and he is a right ...
Nov 20, 2010
