User avatar

Angela

  • General Articles Re: Is the English Language sexist? (Essay)

    I don't read very many nonfiction things, but this was an essay I really enjoyed reading. I live over across the ocean in America, and things are the same over ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • General Articles Re: The Lies Disney Told Me

    That was a really good piece. I enjoyed reading it, and you have more than a few points. Growing up kind of sucks. GO PETER PAN! I don't know why, ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • General Articles Re: A Letter to Pedantic Americans

    I think I love you. Just today I heard at lunch how the English (does your country in general prefer English or British, do you think?) spell things weirdly. I ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Why YWS Is Better Than Every Other Website

    LOVE THIS!! My friend is absolutely crazy about facebook and used to be crazy about myspace. But she is just another poor human brainwashed into believing that everyone actually cares ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Congrats Demeter! I'm happy because today during an assembly, my crazy math teacher Mrs. B came over and chewed out my best friend for holding hands with her boyfriend. My ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: W.R.I.T.E.R.S (Prologue)

    Wow. That whole bit (except maybe for the govenment stuff) is so true! I saw this on the index page and I was like, "Well, this has been here forever. ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then the awesome people turn on each other and the in precisely 81 days humanity is extinct. I wish that I have comfortable chair and a Starbucks giftcard ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Angela sneaks in, walks to the bar and says, "Rootbeer float please."

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: smiley!!

    :~) Dumbledore Face :} McGonagall Face z:) Harry Potter Face ^ ^ } O.O } Rabbit Face :mrgreen: And last but not least... MR. GREEEN! No, I am not a ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Married Student Housing

    I really like this story. The plot is good, and the characters are very believable. I wouldn't mind spending an afternoon with them. Please bear in mind that this is ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 7 Minutes (Part 2)

    What's this?! I really enjoy the first part of your story, come to read the second bit, and it's THAT SHORT?! What is the world coming to? I really like ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 7 Minutes

    A very good story. I like the plot (I consider it to be original, but I don't know what everyone else thinks), and your characters are very realistic. I hope ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you (final edit)

    [quote="emilym1178"]As I walked down the hallowed halls of fourth floor Irvine Hall I heard music floating throughout the hall Try starting a new sentence here. it seemed to be coming ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: T-A-N-G-O

    I think that this is a great story. There is a significant amount of potential. The story seems good. There is the occasional unnecessary word, but people already cleared that ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Until 'The End'

    Thanks everyone for the wonderful reviews!

    Jan 1, 2011


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi