User avatar

Angela

  • Randomosity Re: The iTunes Game!

    1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say: To Be Only Yours 2. How would you describe yourself? Austin 3. What do you like in a guy/girl? Hold On ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Dole

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Um... I haven't heard of any of thost bands or people, so that probably means they are pretty cool. 7/10 1. Thomas O'Malley Cat- Phil Harris (yes, we are talking ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you prefer having friends on other countries compared to the friends you live in your neighborhood. Or when the other people you love hanging ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Constantly busy. I know how to deal with that. Being bored though... worst Sunday afternoons of my life. Would you rather watch pointless perverted mindless-humor tv shows or a tv ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6/10 Just because I've seen that custom title all over this little thread or whatever they are called.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    Riblyn.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I'm considering introducing my Geography teacher to Hetalia, but am now having second thought. :D I drink my hot chocolate made with coffee instead of hot water or milk.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    K- Kathryn Lasky

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What if...

    I'd go force my nice friends to get their butts on here and give me an ego boost. What if electricity didn't exist for a full week?

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for good use of sarcasm!

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now everyone wants your secret for looking gorgeous without it and you no longer have any privacy in your life whatsoever. I wish I had come up with ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop in and wish you all fun and good reviews on the site!

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Angela joins Torahiko in the drowning in munchies and rootbeer. And stupid humor making little to no sense.

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now you ahve hours of studying going to waste. I wish that my mother would stop being so paranoid.

    Feb 16, 2011


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood