User avatar

Angela

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    Absolutely LOVED it. Funniest thing I've read today. You should try reading 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak. Anyone who writes this HAS to read that book. Anyway, I love ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for taming a weasel!

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a dog and a hairball. *inserts coin*

    Mar 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'll Buy My Own Roses

    Joann sighed. She had been gifted with the thankless task of mopping up the slush of what seemed to be the entire world. Her steely grey hair hung in tendrils ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you eating?

    Chocolate frogs from Harry Potter Land. I had one a while ago and it was wonderful.

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    When you are addicted to puzzle games like this one: It's wonderful and addicting and I can't get past Level 14.

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    When I am using crayons, markers, etc. and they are lying on the table, I have to have them in rainbow-order. If I can't decided where a color fits (like ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 simply because it's so true. And I agree, Ducky is pretty awesome.

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now your midterm is on Latin. I wish my cold would go away and nothing more sinister would happen to me.

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for living in the United Kingdom. Of which I am INFINITELY jealous. My location is where I WISH I was.

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys and Girls

    I think we need to have an agreement, just from looking back at all the old postings (it took me at least an hour to go through this whole forum, ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Computer. No doubt about it. Would you rather listen to country music or pop?

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now you are so busy you constantly wish you were once again escaping into the blissful realm of boredom. I wish I had more money in my iTunes ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Why thank you.

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson Not my normal music, but I like 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'.

    Feb 20, 2011


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken