User avatar

Angela

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get snow! *inserts clarinet*

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get an evil demented puppy that comes out and eats your penguin. *inserts math worksheets*

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted; a big blob comes out and eats you because it happens to like eggmen. I wish that I knew the answers to the Global test today and that NOTHING ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Angela's Poetry Place

    Thanks!

    Apr 7, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Angela's Poetry Place

    T e ars and E y e s Ash e n t e ars roll down my fac e Running som e d e pr e ssing rac e Sadn ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted. Now every other musician dies and you have to listen to only your three for the rest of your life. I wish that it wouldn't snow so much.

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get confusion. *inserts a shiny red stiletto shoe* DID YOU KNOW: 'Stiletto' is actually the name of a knife with a small, tapering blade. Not just a shoe.

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Drive On, She Says

    A/N: This story has been rated for mention of female reproductive organs. If you lived through human anatomy class, you should be able to come through this story unscathed. Just ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a spork! *inserts Tim Roth*

    Mar 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'll Buy My Own Roses

    Thanks very much to you all! I really enjoyed writing this scene, and I'm happy you had fun reading it.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    5/10 I only saw the Glee episode of it, but it looked disturbingly good. Pride ad Prejudice, the new one with Kiera Knightley.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Is Santa that big lobster? This thread reminds me of the Bing commercial so much, and this sentence is a question; isn't it?

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You receive a puddle of popsicle.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but now you have no good book to go with it. I wish I could have the week I've had this week EVERY WEEK! (yes, it was that awesome)

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You received a skewed perspective of the world. *inserts brother*

    Mar 18, 2011


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly