User avatar

Angela

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chasing Cars

    This story was so a touching, I could feel it manipulating its way into my heart. But I still am left wondering: 1. Is this entire thing one story? Or ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voids.

    This is such a good story. When you started talking about the suicide thing, I wanted to jump and shout 'Don't do it!'. It's a quite rare for a story ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Six Years

    SIX YEARS Abigail sighed contentedly as the warm bubbles swarmed around her. Such a wonderful feeling it was to unwind in peace and with the gentle roiling undertone of Paris ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Awesome, and so incredibly true. Here are a few of mine: You know you're a writer when... ...you would grab our milkcrate of notebooks before your money/playstation/any other minor thing ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Wish I Could Feel the Rain

    Very good story. I really like this, and I have definitely had times that I can relate to this. You went to the darkest, more miserable part of a person's ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blurr

    This is really good. In the short space it occupies, it really moved me. But I don't understand: Is the narrator being abuse? Is she (I think it's a she) ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mr. McFinnigan

    I thought this was a good story. Not excellent, but I've read worse. I think that the only thing that needs more developing is your voice. A very good idea, ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Sly Snake

    Sounds really good so far. I can't tell at all that you a beginner at this type of writing. Just a few quick things: "The snake was the sliest of ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Miracles

    So good, I almost started crying. There were just a few minor spelling errors that I caught. Such a touching story! 1. "I hesitated for a second, then went in ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Random Bits and Pieces

    I have read and edited this so many times myself, I'm sick of it. PLEASE HELP! I sat in the corner and watched quietly. The man in the red cloak ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Road Less Taken

    Hey! I thought this story was pretty good. Definitely grabbed my attention. Since I'm kinda new here, this might not quite be formatted the best. Just a warning. I noticed ...

    Oct 20, 2010


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara