User avatar

Angela

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Touchable

    I have to say, I think that the first 3 stanzas were better than the last bit. The first three were original. I got the feeling that you really felt ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: White Ice

    I don't read much poetry, but I thought this was very good, and quite enjoyable to read in a sort of melancholy way. Love it all!

    Nov 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Resignation

    I really don't have any critique. This was really good. You did the exposition-via-dialogue spectacularly. Is there any more to this? Can you post it?

    Nov 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Liam and Jade

    I've never been to Ireland and there is no chance of me going any time soon, so any information about the climate, people, customs, or anything really, would be very ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Information Desk Re: How to Modify Your Blog

    Help? I want to change the font my blog is in, and I've looked at some of the old advice and tried that, but nothing is working. Can you PM ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blood in the Sunrise-Part I

    The first paragraph about the first sighting of the gypsies was quite powerful. Now, to the questions and suggestions: Questions: 1. Why does it matter if Gabriel has a rosary ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Heart Will Break When Your's Cannot

    This was a very good story. There were just a few things that I thought needed to be changed. In the bit about how your MC walked past this locker ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Breathe -2nd Draft-

    A very good story. Maybe you want to clarify in the beginning, though, what's going on. I was lost for awhile, and it's harder to get into a story if ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: How Do You Heal a Broken Heart?

    First of all, my condolences on the source of this masterpiece. Only very strong emotions could have evoked enough pain to write this. That aside, I would say that you ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reaper (Contest Entry)- (revised)

    This is a very good plot for a story, if perhaps a tad overdone. The part where Greg is revealed, that happened so fast it took me a bit to ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snowman

    Love this story! So right. I didn't see anything. Perhaps, in the beginning, the word 'spheres' gets a little repetive. Maybe you would like to substitute 'globes of ethereal magnificence'? ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scheherazade

    This story was very touching, and truly amazing. It was sad, but at the same time not. It merely exposed the ugly side of the world in a very blunt, ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey! Can I please get a review? I would really appreciate some good feedback. Here's the link that meets your specifications: Hope you enjoy it!

    Oct 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The world Beyond

    This is a very very good story. I'm just curious: 1. You say that the narrator is eleven. It sounds like it was written from more of a 7-9 year ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey everyone! I found this through Writer's Digest too. LOVE THAT MAGAZINE! :D So here's just some very basic info about me: 1. I am fourteen and female. 2. I ...

    Oct 25, 2010


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia