User avatar

AngelMarie

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Decided To Break It~1

    i really like this story! i cannot wait to hear more! you're a wonderful writer, keep up the great work!

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You!!!

    Thank yall so much! this really helped and i will try and apply it to my future poems. Poetry isn't really my thing, but i write it from time to ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Killing for Love

    I liked this alot, I could really feel the conflicting pain from Dante. I like his aggressivness. Good job! keep it up!

    Sep 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unexpected Synopsis

    Thank you so much ! (:

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love and Hate

    I liked this a lot. I love the emotion betrayed, I agree with Wickedwonder, it usually is the girl in love, so i think this is a nice, refreshing, twist. ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unexpected Synopsis

    This is the summary to the book I'm writing. Tell me what ya think, thanks! April Johnson moved from Oakland California to Thomaston Georgia to live with her dad. Her ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I've Already Tried ~contest entry~

    This was truly .....I'm speechless! I felt like i was the girl, that's how strong of an emotion you put into this story. I could Visualize everything, It was heartbreaking, ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Illusion

    Wow, just wow. That was a great poem, no great is the understatement of the year! Bravo my friend, Bravo! I dabble in poetry, but never will i write anything, ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain and Lightening

    I love it! I could feel tears filling my eyes as I read it. You have a great sense of imagery, and I could definitely feel the emotions of the ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Who I Am Is Who You Are

    I too was drawn in by the beginning. I love the way you describe Jacob walking to school, the adjectives you used were good. I was also posed with some ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You!!!

    When I first met you I didn't think much about me and you , But since then our friendship grew. We talked from the morning light, Until you were wishing ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ~Crush~

    I liked this poem alot! It's imagery is great, i'm a beginner at writing, so im not looking at punctuation and spelling as i am at the message. The message ...

    Sep 23, 2010


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind