User avatar

AngelMarie

  • Art & Photography Re: My Back Yard

    Hey there Mr. Knightly, Bravo on this picture! I dabble in photography, and i don't think i have come close to taken a picture this good! I love the way ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Inner Beauty

    I absolutely loved this! Other than what was said above, about grammar and all that, it was perfect! Yes the ending was rushed, but if you drag it out just ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can you see me? (Prologue)

    I really liked this a lot, everyone else has already pretty much summed up the little mistakes so I'm just here to say i liked this a lot(: keep it ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter Eleven)

    MORE I NEED MORE!!!!! haha this is amazing, you had me hooked from the first chapter, and now i'm hanging on a cliff! keep writing!(: its great, it really is!

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Scripts Re: My Side of The Story (Monologue. Edited.)

    I think its great! you never cease to amaze me! (:

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love after you

    thank you so much for your wonderful help! I don't usually write poetry so I'm not the best. haha but i really appreciate your critique, and it will help me ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ambush

    i really like this poem alot! i could feel the deep emotions in it, and it had me drawn in til the very end! Other than what Kiwi pointed it ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cigarette

    i like this one, my dad smokes and i hate it! if doesn't take away the appeal i don't know what will. i like your writing style! keep it up!(:

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Plants

    These are beautiful! i wish i could draw like that! keep up the amazing work!(:

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love after you

    You said you liked me and I liked you too. Everything you told me made all my dreams comes true. You told me everything I wanted to hear, and your ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: #8 innocence

    not really my type of genre, but it is really good writing. It was like toy story, but you made it into your own, it was great, even though i ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: #8 innocence

    not really my type of genre, but it is really good writing. It was like toy story, but you made it into your own, it was great, even though i ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Decided to Break It~2

    omg this is amazing! keep it coming coming because now i'm hooked! i Can not wait to see what happens next! (:

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Goodbye

    I like this poem a lot! i could really feel the emotions in it. and i love your broad vocabulary! Keep up the great work!

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sister

    I really like this poem! It hits home with me because my older step sister moved out about a year ago to live with her dad. I say try and ...

    Sep 27, 2010


If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson