User avatar

AngelMarie

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Canvas of Memories

    This is amazing. So much emotion, it's breathtaking. I found myself trying not to cry while reading it. You are a really talented writer! Keep up the great work. Really ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mixed (edit #4)

    it's super hard not to tear up while reading this. I say keep it going it's great! :D keep up the fantastic work!

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mixed (edit #2)

    you should absolutely keep going! this is a wonderful story and i must read more! I canot handle that ending! It's just too sad. you're a great writer keep it ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter Sixteen)

    Skins! this was absolutely amazing! Not that I'm surprised :D As always you had me in from the start! I was very intrigued with the river scene. especially the kiss! ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too Little, Too Late

    Also To Zaddie, what would you suggest to a replacement word or words for 'loved ones'? I want it to be broad enough to include friends and family but not ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too Little, Too Late

    Thank you guys so much! Like I said I'm not a great poet but i really think this is one of my better ones. I know the grammar is bad, ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too Little, Too Late

    I'm not a good poet so bear with me. And this is not a true story it just kind of came to me, although i did have friend that cut ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 3

    Okay this was good, i found my self asking questions though like: 1. I thought it was Friday so why did Rose say we have school tomorrow 2. If she ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bad girl, good liar~3

    Hey There Wicked! This was really good. Although I felt that the end of the chapter stopped at the wrong part. Maybe add some more to this chapter. Just a ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    This is sweet I really like it. I love the elemnets of the story, that Barry can't talk and Ella can't see! It's a good story! :D

    Oct 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Death Of Sara WiseMan (edited)

    Thanks for the review. Yes I know I need to work on My punctuation a lot, and I'll try and edit it soon. The plot gets a lot thicker in ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Death Of Sara WiseMan (edited)

    Thank ya Seraphina! I have edited so it will be easier to read and i have changed Katy Perry to somone i made up. LOL thanks for your review! and ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bad Girl, Good Liar~2

    Hey there Wicked, Great job! I like that fact how you kept emphasizing how much of a drunk the MC's mom is. I'm ready to see what happens next! :D ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Death Of Sara WiseMan (edited)

    haha okay i'll change katy perry and space it out some thanks for the review! :D

    Oct 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Death Of Sara WiseMan (edited)

    Chapter 1 As I sit in Mrs. Rowe's 12th grade English class, waiting for her to call my name for roll, I twirl a piece of my curly brown hair ...

    Oct 12, 2010


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians