User avatar

AngelMarie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Strewberries with Cream

    I really love this poem!!!!! :D It's kind of sad, but really good. I love the emotion in it, it's really good. And you have really vivid descriptions :D keep ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unexpected: Chapter 1

    CHAPTER 1 “Look April, honey, you’ll feel a lot better if you talk about it.” “Dad, I’m fine. I mean yeah I miss mom a lot, but Thomaston is going ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You could have (edited)

    Red is corrections, and blue is comments :D Your heart is beating fast. Great opening line, it really drug me in Goosebumps start to send chills all over your body ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Taking Chances

    I really like this a lot. It's a good preface, because it leaves the reader wondering which in turn make them want to read more :D so good job on ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unexpected: Prolouge

    Thank you!!! :D i will have the first chapter up as soon as i get enough points lol :D :D

    Dec 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unexpected: Prolouge

    Unexpected A normal happy life Can turn to one of pain and sadness When husband divorces wife And you can’t control the madness. Well things are now a bore Until ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Untitled Photo (YWLJ possibly)

    This is great! :D i really like this a lot :D good job! :D

    Dec 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Be careful what you wish for

    Thanks guys! This really helps a lot! :D

    Dec 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Be careful what you wish for

    As I stare into my mirror, studying myself, I noticed dark bags under my bright green eyes. Bags caused from lack of sleep. They were also red and puffy, from ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bailey in Ia Window

    That's amazing!!! :D i absolutely adore this! keep up the great work :D

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Corsica

    from what i can see of it, it's good :D it's a little blur but that just can be cause it's so big lol :D well i like it :D

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Winter Bloom [edited yet again]

    well hey there meep! love the name by the way (: well i absolutely love this! your writing is so good, and the emotion you put into it is perfect. ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Definitely maybe

    haha I will definitely pass that along to Allyson! :D I am trying to get her to join, but she's not a serious writer, she just writes from time to ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Definitely maybe

    I DID NOT WRITE THIS!!!! I just wanted to share this, because i absolutely love it! It was written by one of my close friends! I relate so well to ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Prologue)

    Well other than the fact that you kept switching Aeron to Eirin through out the story it was fantastic! :D Can't wait to read more! and yes i think this ...

    Nov 15, 2010


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain