User avatar

AngelMarie

  • Romantic Novels Re: Small Town Love (Chapter 3)

    Chapter 3 April I looked around my room one last time, making sure I didn’t miss anything. This is it . I would never see this room again, I would ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hell's Rollercoaster

    ha I love this, it's great! No mistakes as far as I can see :) really this great :)

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: unspoken

    I really like this :) I think my favorite line is "It takes more than rain to make a storm." Well anyway I'm sorry this isn't really a review, but ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Massiveness of How Sad It Is to Want Someone (1)

    This was Stunning! The absolutely best thing I've read all day! I found myself holding my breathe as he slid the razor down his wrist, and heart beat along with ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Small Town Love (Chapter 2)

    Thank you so much!! I'll have chapter 3 up soon :)

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Thawing

    I love this so much! I'm not going to say anything about punctuation because i do the same thing. The wording is perfect! "But they shake a little more with ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Georgia Mourning

    I loved this. Mostly because I can relate to it so well. The wording is so strong, and I could feel the bitterness, and sadness growing in each sentence. I ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Small Town Love (Chapter 2)

    Chapter Two Charlie “Calm down guys! We’ll talk about this when we get home.” I hushed all four of my kids up. Looking at the anger in their faces reminded ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Broken Mind

    Wow. This was just wow! I wish I could write this good at 4 in the morning. I could feel the words as i read them, they were so powerful ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Imagine

    I love this! The imagery is amazing, i can picture every word in my head. It's amazing how things can inspire you to write, and what ever inspired you must ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to the Sweeper

    Love this! At the beginning I didn't know where you were going with it, but as I read on I got it. The ending is very powerful, i especially love ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Patience, Patients

    I Like this. The title is cool. I agree with justtrying about the length, extend it. And i like the line "quiet, quiet, patience" but again i agree with Justtrying, ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You Never Wanted Me.

    I really like this! My parents were divorced when i was to young to really feel anything. But they got Remarried and My dad and step mom almost got a ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Memories On A Shelf

    I think this is really good :) I see what you mean about the focus though. I don't like my camera either lol. Love the elephant :)

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Small Town Love (Prolouge)

    haha thanks :) i fixed my mistake :) I'm still working on the title, but i guess i need to write more to find the perfect one :) thanks for ...

    Aug 1, 2011


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela