User avatar

AngelBaby88

  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    What was going on she wondered, she'd deal with the Karma later. She watched as Yeng calmly talked to the soldiers. "What's going on?" she asked walking to them. "Is ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    "What is she doing?" thought Beowulf as he watched Ayda hit the ground and take off in the direction of where they had been fighting earlier that day. He waited ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    "Are you all right?" he asked seeing Ayda was awake. "Ill live. Who are you?" "Ask your friends who Iam, they can explain it thourghally." he said and looked away. ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Ayda looked weakly up to Karma and smiled "Its not as bad as it looks." she grit her teeth through the pain. "As usal you had to get wise and ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Karma looked at Ayda and smiled weakly, "Where did you learn that?" Thankfull that she was alright Ayda smiled for an instant. "I will tell you once this battle is ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    The creature very closely resembled a dragon with no wing's, Yeng eyes were transfixed as they met blood red one's. "If your going to fight than fight man." thundered Beowulf's ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Mario and Bianca

    why was it deleted :cry:

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Phone Call

    perhaps he was really was at a meeting, or was this just a voice not quite mine telling me. Could I trully believe the Voice wasnt what I thought it ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Phone Call

    or in the morning he'll flash me that smile and fall over myself and make excuses on how stupid Iam being after all he does love me right?

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Archive Re: Falling

    Somehow finding my way from this hellish ordeal, I struggle to find my way to the top. Almost there and feeling faint, feelings of dread and life I could leave ...

    Oct 13, 2005


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint