User avatar

Angel17

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm back!

    Hey everyone nice to meet all u guys to :) xxx

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm back!

    Well i'm 16 live in London but have an indian backround. I'm just on my last GCSE exam so i'm very happy then will be going to college in september. ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm back!

    Hi i just wanted to say a HUGE hello to everyone because i haven't been on the site for soooooo long. This is mainly because i have had my major ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm back, but its been a while!

    aww thanks, i can't wait to start reading everyones work and i will soon put some of my own work up too!

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm back, but its been a while!

    Well i haven't been on YWS in several months, but i hope to start writing again. I stopped writing poetry as its my GCSE year and i've had no time. ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Operating Status of YWS

    You fooled me. Thanks for this site, it has really improved my writing, and also encouraged me to continue writing. So thanks so much ! :D

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello and welcome all new YWS members, hope you enjoy the site as much as i do! PM me if anyone needs any help with anything! :D

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please love newbies

    Hellooooo welcome to YWS. Have fun! PM me if you need any help :D :)

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nef!

    I agree with Bobo, your advice on my poems really helped, and that shows me you know what your talking about. Everyone has different views on what they like and ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, i'm Mandy

    Yeah you did. And i used your advice. Thankyou :D

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, i'm Mandy

    My name is Mandy I'm 14 years old, my birthday is nov 17th, which happens to be the same day i have to do exams! I live in London, but ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hi welcome, i only joined yesturday, and you will love the site. :)

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone xx

    hi kayleigh hope you like the site. Welcome :)

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey i'm new today

    Hey every one thanks for replying. I have written a poem. And i would appreciate greatly any opinions anyone may have. All critisism is welcome also. Thank you. :) :D

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey i'm new today

    Don't worry I'm definitely sticking around. I love this site. Everyone is so friendly. Thank you for all your replies. i feel so welcome! xxx :) :D

    Oct 6, 2005


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor