-
Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)
I am scorpio and the horse in chinese
Mar 14, 2006 -
Re: TORINO OLYMPICS
I can't wait for the figure skating. I love watching the snowboarding too.
Feb 13, 2006 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Has a great signature
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Isn't there more to life than entertainment?
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: Change TWO Letters!
Slime
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Published?
My poem was published in a book a few years ago and i got an article published too.
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Writing: Career or hobby?
Career definitly. I want to be a Journalist in the future! And possibly write a book :D
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Lyrics
Coldplay- Talk You can take a picture of something you see, In the future where will i be. You can climb a ladder up to the sun, Or write a ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka
5!
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
LAND
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Hand (does that rhyme, i'm not sure)
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
Everyone i know has a cell phone including me. But i'm from London so is cell phone the same as a mobile, because i call it a mobile?
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: Woodchucks and wood
Is there actually an answer? If there isn't, i am right any way because i'm always right! I think? I think its an entire tree if your wondering by the ...
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
is wondering if things will change
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Love Is...
Love is painful. Or so i've heard
Oct 19, 2005
